HISTORIC EVIDENCE GATHERING
BioFinder is the solution that makes it possible to search for a specific subject, using facial recognition, in one or various recorded videos. By working with GPU architecture, it manages to process at a high speed all the images on the analyzed video.
BioFinder makes it possible to make analyses at speeds faster than real time. In this way it is possible to localize a specific subject much faster than if the video is visualized at its original speed. BioFinder is ideal for forensic analysis or classification of information and, amongst other applications, is used by the police to search for suspects.
• Simultaneous recognition in multiple video recordings
• GPU technology, at speeds faster than real time
• Intensive, frame by frame analysis, without omissions
• Supports changes in facial expression and illumination, and the presence of glasses, beards, handkerchiefs or hats
• Capacity to enrol subjects through one or various pictures
• Alarms exportable to PDF format
• Forensic analysis of video recordings
• Automatic classification of information from recordings
• Searches for suspects in large video databases