FACIAL RECOGNITION IN CROWDS
BioSurveillance NEXT is a high performance video-surveillance solution for facial recognition, especially designed for the simultaneous identification of subjects in crowded and changeable environments. Optimized for GPU architectures, it works 40 times faster than traditional systems (up to 150 fps), and works with very high-resolution video streams.
Our technology makes it possible to enroll subjects automatically through video capture (on-the-fly), and works correctly even with partial facial concealment, wearing of glasses, handkerchiefs or caps, changes in facial expression, difficult lighting conditions and slight rotations of the face.
BioSurveillance NEXT is optimized for environments with large crowds in constant movement, such as airports, metro and train stations, shopping centres, sports stadiums and urban centres.
• Recognition up to 150 fps with high resolution IP cameras
• Up to 150 fps in 1080p high resolution videos
• Up to 10 cameras
• Fully automatic and non-invasive technology
• Works properly on changes of facial expression, illumination, beard, eyeglasses, scarfs and caps
• Subjects can be enrolled from one or more photos or videos
• Integration API available
• Automatic subject enrollment function
• Allows for multiple watch lists (blacklists / whitelists)
• Runtime alarm management, highly tuneable
• Compact, flexible system with multilingual management
• Alarms can be exported to PDF format and visualized on remote mobile devices (Android, Apple)